We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. This means you shouldm for example, be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader
We've also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille, please contact us. We will consider your request and get back to you and try our best to help. We're always looking to improve the accessibility of this website if any problems should be identified. If you find any problems or think we're not meeting accessibility requirements, please tell us.